Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Little Girl


Faith or Death, or little girl, big gun - Brush, Pen and Ink 9 x 11

Sunday Morning at 7:00 am I found myself sitting in a relatively vacant terminal at Tampa International Airport waiting for my 10:30 flight to depart. I spent the next 3 hours drawing various things in my journal - That I'll post later - but the most random thing was this drawing that is part homage to artist Ashlee Woods and part exploration of children that believe but don't understand their own religion. That part stemmed from 2 things: 1. the residence Aimee and I stayed at in St Pete earlier last week and 2. the film Jesus Camp.

In other news, I've decided that I will post a new piece/journal entry after I receive 5 comments from 5 different people. So there it is friends, the ball is in your court. I've been busy creating and will post much more as you comment...


Matt

2 comments:

jason roberts said...

I still think this a little pommpas of you.YOU ARE GREAT!Please realize that in yourself and share it with the rest of us simply as a gift.

Daamsters said...

How cruel. We want to see more...