Sunday, July 12, 2009

7 Months Later...



Let me start this post off by apologizing to those of you who've noticed that I haven't posted in months. Between then and now I fully immersed myself in the completion of a book that is very dear to my heart. It's been 7 months since I started working on my latest book, a allegorical fantasy called Children of Apologue.  Prior to this 7 month labor of love - and an abundance of migraines - I attempted to tackle this story close to 3 years ago. In fact I made at least 4 attempts all of which failed thankfully. The above image is from the book's prologue and I felt that it is the most appropriate. It is the image of a man who has been used up by the process of bringing his creations into existence. 

"For with every act of creation, the instruments fed on the souls of their mortal caretakers."

More to come in the days ahead. 







No comments: